- PPO NETWORK
Seltzer Associates has partnered with multiple national,
regional, state, and local P.P.O. networks to provide
managed medical provider and hospital access for your
Our network partners are highly educated workers’ compensation
networks that are dedicated to realigning the incentives
presently functioning within our healthcare system.
Providers are rewarded for providing quality care and
working with our employer groups in returning injured
employees back to work.
All network services will be in compliance with appropriate
statues and will consist of the following:
- A concise network of medical providers that cover
a broad variety of specialists and services to ensure
accessibility to care for the injured workers.
- High standard credentialing criteria.
- An on-going education program/plan.
- A quality assurance/improvement program, which is
consistent with the prevailing standards of medical
practice and care.
- Appropriately documented medical records.
- Emergency care available 24 hours a day and 7 days